Siam Sindhorn Co., Ltd. and CBRE are delighted to invite you to the highly exclusive “First and Private Viewing of SINDHORN RESIDENCE” after its completion. The residence is located on Langsuan Road and now ready to move in. Don’t miss out on the exclusive offers, and we looking forward to seeing you on 25th and 26th March 2017 (Saturday & Sunday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at sales gallery.
- SINDHORN RESIDENCE is part of the highly anticipated, Sindhorn Village, a luxurious mixed-use development, which consists of residences, serviced apartments, hotel, supermarket and retail all masterfully planned to service residents with accessible Food & Beverage options.
- Located on the famous Langsuan Road, which is considered as the foremost residential location in Bangkok’s diplomatic district. SINDHORN RESIDENCE is surrounded by various amenities: world-class shopping malls such as Central Embassy and Central Chidlom, five-star hotels and restaurants, high-rise office buildings, Chidlom BTS Station and Lumpini Park, all situated within a convenient walking distance.
- SINDHORN RESIDENCE is committed to sustainable “green” practices, not only for the general wellbeing of the residents, but more importantly to benefit the environment. It’s expected to be Thailand’s first residential project certified by LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Gold level)
- Consist of 2 towers (10 and 35 storeys) which offer an option of studio – 4-bedroom and duplex units measuring between 35 – 345 sq.m. with 3-meter high ceilings to encourage cross-ventilation.
- The exclusive facilities for residents include;
|–||Spacious 7.5-meter high ceiling in the residence lobby|
|–||25-meter swimming pool and covered kid’s pool|
|–||Fully-equipped indoor fitness studio with multi-purpose room|
|–||Changing and locker rooms with sauna and steam room|
|–||Beauty & grooming salon and spa|
|–||175% car parking capacity car with built-in driver’s waiting room|
For more information and to RSVP, please call +66 92 575 4054 or send an email to email@example.com